Here is a compilation of the posts containing advice I have researched online or discovered myself to work for Cotton and I, as well as sources and info on where to get items. This will be updated from time to time as more posts are published.
Although I strive to be as accurate and informative as possible, I am by no means an expert or professional, so read up first before you try anything on your furkid! 🙂 Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or need more details.
- Supplements and treats
- Grooming routine
- Toys and other stuffies, IKEA items for dogs
- If your dog lacks water confidence, you can get a life jacket for dogs
- If your dog is withdrawn and withdrawn after grooming, you can put on a shirt for him/her
- Seizures in dogs
- Some good online reads covering home-cooked food, dog training and behavior, as well as recipes for treats.
Cotton is a fussy eater, and here are some recipes that have passed the “fussy Cotton” Taste-test!
- Easy Liver Brownies
- Healthy and Delicious Meatballs
- Yummy Vegepork Balls
- Tasty Tuna and Cheddar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Meatie Nugget Bites
Tips and Tricks
Make stuff for your dog easily with common household items and recycled materials!