We are constantly looking for new recipes for Cotton, and this recipe was inspired by our friend Nikki and her dog Gizzy!
It’s a really simple recipe of combining just flour, meat, and other optional ingredients like ground flaxseed, shellent powder, even to hide tumeric or vegetables!
Preparation time: 15mins
Ingredients you will need:
- Lean minced meat (300g)
- 1-2cups of flour (we used a blend of oat and brown rice flour)
- Optional: ground flaxseed, shellent powder, 1/3 cup vegetables
- Add the dry ingredients/vegetables (excluding the floor) into the minced meat. Mix until well combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour at each time until a non-sticky dough ball is achieved.
- Sprinkle some flour onto your work surface and roll out the dough into your desired thickness.
- Cut with a cookie cutter or a knife
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Bake for 20minutes until slightly golden brown and is firm to the touch.
- Let it cool before serving your doggy! And TADAH you are done!
Cotton really loves this recipe and we love it too! It breaks apart easily for training and doesn’t leave any residue on your hands. She’s really quite the picky eater so this recipe should work for many dogs out there! 🙂
It really does taste like bland chicken nuggets, and it’s so healthy we don’t feel guilty giving her many pieces!
Hope your doggy loves this recipe as much as we did!
Jamie and Cotton ❤
Visit Cotton’s Instagram here!