A couple months back, I posted a short snippet on how picky Cotton can get.
Here are even more instances of how picky she can get. She was so picky that when the volunteers dropped her off for home stay, they told us that her fosterer had told them that she doesn’t eat treats, or play with toys. They were right about the toys, but she does eat treats. She loves treats, she’s goes crazy when we mention “treats!” — but only the treats equivalent to human potato chips and gluttony!
1. Spits out the greyish-white parts (I’m assuming it’s the fish flesh) after chewing up her dehydrated fish cubes
2. Refuses to eat anything healthy like carrots or fruits (except apples).
We have tried blueberries, strawberries, papaya, watermelon, pineapple and the smelly King of Fruits, Durian.
3. Picks out only the crusty parts of her baked meatballs to eat and rejects the rest (I really wish I were joking!)
4. Rejects Zuke’s dental chews that I, stupidly bought a whole bundle of thinking “it’s Zuke’s, of course she will love it!” Boy was I wrong.
5. No “leftover” cookies for her, will only eat those fresh out of the oven
Oh well. At least she’s cute 😀
Mama Tan asked the other day why I spoil her (I.e re-baking the meatballs so they all get crusty parts) — I don’t know why, but I wouldn’t trade her mannerisms for anything! 🙂
Jamie and Cotton